Learning Community Technology 21st Century Datacasting Future Scouts
Jump To Week:
We’re so glad you’re here! You’re invited to join us on a 12-week journey to discover what it means to learn online in community, and how we can utilize 21st Century Thinking and Learning Skills in our lives and education. Click here to view the Discussion Forum.
We will meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12pm MST for 30-to-60 minutes, starting February 7th. If you miss a meeting, that’s okay — all recordings and content will be made available as we go! Just click one of the buttons on the left to get started.
- Week 1: Welcome, Overview, and Using Flipgrid
- Week 2: The DART Cookbook and Microseasons Project
- Week 3: 21st Teaching and Learning Skills
- Week 4: The Family Learning Software
- Week 5: Golden Ticket Opportunity
- Week 6: Career Bridge