NOTE: This is not part of the actual legal agreement in any way and is not binding in the same way that the real convenio is below. This is a shortened version with the most important points for those who would prefer not to read through the legal language of the real agreement.
In an effort to keep our Community safe and positive for everyone, all members must agree to be respectful with other members and abide by certain laws. Obviously, any content or use that is illegal or prohibited by us will require investigation that may lead to us taking action such as removing content, terminating accounts, and/or reporting to law enforcement.
Here are some summarized bullet points of what you agree not to use our Community to do:
- transmit content or encourage action that is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene/pornographic, or invasive of another’s privacy
- transmit content that infringes any intellectual property rights of anyone as well as access any materials/information using deceptive or fraudulent means
- transmit content that is unsolicited advertising, spam, etc.
- violate any applicable laws/regulations or promote criminal activity or support it in any way
- impersonate any person/entity
- collect contact information of other Members in an effort to send unwelcome communications
- violate any policies of your school, school district, or administration
Living The Potential Network Inc.
Comunidad de práctica
Acceptable Use Policy
Our Community is intended to be a positive experience for all Members. All capitalized terms used in this Policy have the same meaning as defined in Our terms and conditions, which incorporates this Policy by reference.
All Members agree to engage in respectful communications with other Members and to abide by applicable laws, including but not limited to those relating to intellectual property infringement, harassment, slander and libel.
The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Us. This list is not exhaustive. We may investigate and take action against any Member who, in our sole discretion, violates this policy, including without limitation removing the offending content; suspending or terminating Your membership; and reporting You to law enforcement.
You agree not to use Your membership or Our Service to:
- post, email or otherwise transmit any content, or encourage any action that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy; (ii) you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or other relationships; (iii) is inaccurate or infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (iv) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail”, spam chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, sweepstakes or any other form of solicitation; or (v) in Our sole judgment may subject Us to harm or liability of any type.
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- harvest or collect email address or other contact information of other Members for the purposes of sending unwelcome or harassing emails or other unwelcome or harassing communications;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of laws; or
- obtain or attempt to access any materials or information using deceptive or fraudulent means.
- violates any policies of your school district or administration